Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Beauty

Spring Beauty Countdown IV




This is a great photo of some makeup that you guys may wear for the upcoming spring if you live a place where spring is coming. When I think of Spring I usually think of the makeup to be light and refreshing and that is what it's exactly in the photo here. The face is light and refreshing and that is what spring is all about. Don't wear too much makeup on a regular basis because you will just not look like yourself and you want to be remembered to be fresh and free. I just got back to School today and it's actually really warm outside and I can't believe it. Im excited for summer to start.

Avocado beauty



Because Spring is basically here and Summer is just around the corner I want to offer you guys some products that will protect your skin from the Sun and keep your skin healthy. These products can also stop the Acne growing on your skin if you have problems with Acne. I never really had that much of a problem with Acne because I usually wash my face with water and soap at least 3 times a day. If you have Acne problems you should probably try my method first and then if it doesn't help you should go to the Dermatologist. Unless you don't want to go to the Dermatologist definitely check out these products because Avocados do a lot to your skin and they are such a benefit to have.
Avocados Prevent Wrinkles From Forming On Your Skin
Avocados Improve Your Skin Tone
Avocados Reduce Skin Redness and Irritation
Avocados Hydrate Skin and Hair

They are a lot of benefits to Avocados so you must as well use them.



No comments

Post a Comment

Zorkyto Mykola ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger